In 2008, we received more requests than ever to do over-the-top-gorgeous business cards for photographers around the country, and recent requests suggest these cards are on the international circuit, too.
So a great big THANK YOU and a Happy New Year to the photographers who by word-of-mouth and sleight-of-hand are making Studio-Z a household (darkroom?) name. And, if you’re a photographer visiting this blog for the first time, Welcome – we invite you to read the posts below for inspiration.
The list of photographers we designed and printed for in 2008 is long and stellar. It includes:
- Pablo Abuliak, of Buenos Aires, Argentina (www.pabloabuliak.com)
- Brandy J. Anderson and Sticky Rammel, BrandyJ Photography, Van Wert, Ohio (www.brandyj.com)
- Kim Ashford — AK Photography, of Baton Rouge, Louisiana (www.akphotostudio.com)
- Leslie Awender of Los Angeles, California (www.leslieawender.com)
- Akil Bennett, of Houston, Texas (www.akilbennett.com)
Boutwell Studios also in Southern California (www.cheninboutwell.com)
- Ben Chrisman, of San Francisco, California (www.benchrisman.com)
- Erik Clausen of POSER, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (www.beaposer.com)
- Fred Egan of Dallas, Texas (www.fredegan.com)
Chad Jarae of Tampa, Florida (www.chadjarae.com)
- Mary Kate McKenna (www.mk2weddings.com and www.mkmckenna.com)
- Ricky Restiano of Bronxville, New York (www.rickyrestiano.com)
- Parker Reposa of Corona del Mar, California (www.foundationphotography.com)
- Laura Stone of ArtStar Photography, Atlanta, Georgia (www.artstarphotography.com)
- Victor Sizemore of Orange County, Southern California (www.vcsphoto.com)
- Ross Tanner of Moldova (yes, I had to look it up in my atlas, too) (www.flosites.com and www.youpluswephotography.com).
- Mike Carpenter of Silverton, Oregon (www.mikecphotography.com)
A note on Ross: Ross, a photographer and gifted web site designer who specializes in work for internationally noted wedding photographers, introduced many amazing wedding photographers to our letterpress studio here on the remote coast of Northern California, and our work. Thank you, Ross, I love to work with you.
It was a joy to work with you ALL in 2008. I wish you — and your business cards — many auspicious meetings in 2009!